Moisture resistant waxed edge laminate flooring is the perfect flooring option for any room in your home, thanks to its enhanced resistance to moisture and overall durability. At Laminate Warehouse, we understand how important it is to choose the right flooring for your specific needs. That is why we offer a wide range of flooring options, including waxed edge laminate flooring.
What is Moisture Resistant Waxed Edge Laminate Flooring?
Waxed edge laminate flooring has a paraffin wax coating sprayed on all four edges that not only enhances the products resistance to moisture, but also helps to eliminate squeaks caused by expansion and contraction due seasonal changes in humidity. When the waxed edge laminate flooring is installed, the wax between the joints is connected to form a moisture-resistant seal that will help guard the floor against water spills and exposure to over cleaning. Through the use of this extra layer of protection along the edges, the risk for instances of damage occurring in the long run is also significantly decreased. Moisture resistant waxed edge laminate flooring is especially ideal for busy spaces, households with children or pets, and high traffic areas, such as doorways or hallways.
Benefits of Moisture Resistant Waxed Edge Laminate Flooring
Moisture resistant waxed edge laminate flooring is available in a wide selection of designer wood grain decors and textures – making it easy to find the perfect fit for your home. Some of the main benefits of installing moisture resistant waxed edge laminate flooring in your home include:
- Guaranteed for over 20 years against wearing, fading and staining
- Helps to eliminate squeaks caused by seasonal changes to humidity in your home
- Saves money (flooring will not have to be replaced as often)
- Requires little maintenance (trouble free and easy to clean)
- Offers high UV resistance
- Can be installed on any level of the home
- Comes in a variety of colours, patterns, and styles
- Non-allergenic and does not absorb odours